Weeknotes 27 - Everybody’s blogging about learning
- What is it that people enjoy about other people’s weeknotes? Is it the format? Is it the pleasure of watching someone go through the unrelenting pain of having to write every week without fail? Who knows.
- Cath Richardson’s notes on lessons from growing into leadership positions are a must read for anyone transitioning into leadership or wanting to reflect on it. I still can’t quite believe my luck that Cath and I used to work together and learn from each other.
- Harry Trimble (who’s also an amazing ex-colleague and a friend) and his new team at the British Red Cross Digital are blogging as they are learning during their discovery on community resilience, and it’s a great example of thinking in the open.
- How do you delegate to a group of people? Anna Shipman has tested and iterated a process for doing that, and it’s given me a lot to think about, especially around measuring the impact of the new ways of doing things.
- My sister took me to see Everybody’s Talking About Jamie and it was brilliant. I don’t know how she knew I’d be into a story about a boy dressing up in makeup and heels, but nevermind; we’re both into musicals now.