Weeknotes 51 - I can’t hear my loud stomping
- I found a new gym that does pay as you go classes, and it got me excited about trying some out. Going to my local gym is functional, but a bit boring. Same goes for running outdoors if I’m doing a regular route. Finding ways to make exercise fun and novel is a bigger challenge for me than getting up early to squeeze in a workout before work.
- The new AirPods Pro have a noise cancelling feature, which means that I can’t hear my loud stomping while running on the treadmill. It’s a miracle.
- This week’s exercise chat is because I’ve been back from being away for Xmas but not back at work, so I had a lot of time for all hobbies, including working out. Plus I got some new exercise outfits and wanted to show them off.
- Several times last week I left home without a wallet. Thanks to Apple Pay I still managed to buy coffee, vegetables for dinner, some socks, workout clothes and toiletries. Not really sure anymore what a wallet is for, apart from carrying ID to buy booze despite my baby face. Which I don’t do that often.
- I wrote yearnotes, sixth time in a row.
- I got a migraine yesterday, and they usually take a few days to fully clear up. Happy back to work time for me!