Weeknotes 52 - 4 minutes a day
- I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time last night. I’ve not cried like this since the release of the first Lion King.
- If it came with no side effects, would you spend £10k on a pill that magically made it unnecessary for you to brush your teeth ever again?
- Sometimes you get home, load the dishwasher, the washing machine, do your online shopping and some other chores, and before you know it it’s bedtime and you’ve not had any fun! And then you still have to brush your teeth!
- Instagram is advertising “premium podcasts” to me, and it makes me chuckle every time. What a funny idea.
- But seriously: why does it seem so weird to pay for a podcast, when I pay for music, films, TV etc?
- 52 weeknotes done. At first I tried to write stuff that made me seem cool, but it’s really hard to find enough “cool” on a relentless weekly schedule. These days, as long as there are no glaring grammar errors anything goes. Otherwise I would have to start sacrificing some other activities to make more time for thinking and writing.
- On the other hand, I think I know where I could find an additional 4 minutes a day.