Weeknotes 69 - Be a potato
- New types of etiquette are being born. For example, when is it okay for me to be a potato in a meeting?
- I guess I chose a good time to start testing non-antiperspirant deodorants. The first two were real duds. I’m on the third one, let’s see if it can cope with my life.
- The villager me and my partner have been trying to get rid off from our Animal Crossing island has finally proposed moving somewhere else. We’ve been at it for weeks, so this is a major victory.
- A friend sent me a bag of my favourite coffee from a local coffee shop and roastery. The same day I surprised my partner with locally baked vegan cakes. A nearby brewery delivered a case of beer. In the Before getting stuff ordered home was a hassle, and many of those places didn’t deliver in the first place. But now? I’m enjoying this so much more than the boring supermarket fare.
- Speaking of beer, last week we ran out. This has never happened before.
- Starting to realise which parts of my new way of living are going to be permanent (or semi-permanent). The new exercise routine probably stays.
- Called it. (But let’s face it, that was an obvious one)