Weeknotes 91 - Too cute
- As I was shopping for a face cleanser online I saw a cat-eared headband for keeping your hair out of the way while washing your face. I thought it was cute. Too cute for me of course, what with all my trans-masculine gender expression. I sat with that feeling and five minutes later it was paid for and on its way. Best £6 I’ve ever spent.
- I’m getting Instagram ads for “the complete coat”. Curious about the incomplete one: do I have to finish it myself or is it a high-fashion concept like some of Margiela’s ideas?
- After a video meeting with people I normally would like to impress I realised I’d had chocolate on my face that whole time.
- I baked some exceptional brownies, served with soy sauce butterscotch. Maybe I will go into the next meeting with some crumbs on my face just to keep things interesting.
- Every time there’s a pandemic-related announcement I wonder whether any of my lifestyle has become technically illegal, but it’s too much hard work to actually find out.