Weeknotes 92 - The Fear
- To accompany a dal I cooked on Saturday I made some chapatis. They literally take about 10 mins (plus some waiting). Not that I remember what real chapatis look or taste like, but they were nice and felt like a pamper.
- I also tried to recreate Rosa’s red curry my partner and I used to have on our hot dates at Rosa’s. My creation ended up different to the actual dish it was based on, but still delicious. I now have enough home-made red curry paste for another three meals. I might try this tofu curry next.
- I had to ask my partner to teach me how to use the YouTube web app, the iOS app and the Apple TV app. They’re all different and keep doing things I don’t expect. Giving me very strong “how do you do fellow kids” feels.
- Starting to feel like I really need a holiday, so I booked myself two long weekends in November. This coincides with the purchase of a very Clueless-opening-look-inspired coating fabric I will try to turn into a winter coat.
- Since recently watching Withnail and I I’ve been referring to the feeling I get when I’ve drunk too much coffee as “getting The Fear”. It reminds me I shouldn’t pay attention to that feeling too much, because it will go away soon.
- I’ve been a bit unwell lately, so I skipped some workouts and dance classes. Definitely not feeling a 100% at the moment.