Weeknotes 111 - One more?
- “One more?” has become my catchphrase at the end of every episode of For All Mankind. So that’s how I’m spending my weekend.
- A couple of weeks ago while on holiday I suddenly started feeling a bit off. I didn’t want to work out, cook, or practice guitar. Just wanted to stew in my own misery. It reminded me of that time a UTI made me suddenly feel depressed. Well, what do you know. A few days in I got myself checked out and bingo! Apparently UTIs in elderly people are sometimes misdiagnosed as depression.
- My hard-earned calluses came off almost immediately once I stopped guitar practice for a few days. I’m so annoyed.
- The nice thing about guitar practice is that it doesn’t produce anything. Sure, it could if I wanted to! But mostly it’s just an experience I have in private and when it’s done it’s done. Tears in rain. It’s pure.
- How cute are the orange iMacs? Apple really knows how to make me want to justify to myself the cost of a new computer with almost every release cycle.